Monday, 13 April 2009

Party in STHLM

Dancing, yeah!!
Me and D

The foxy ladies

Me and the birthday boy

Last night we had a splendid reason to celebrate and party. A good friend of ours - my best friend Maria's husband, V - celebrated his 30th birthday. The party started at their place with some music, snacks and very good company. I met new people and also friends I hadn't seen in a very long time. It was great. After that, most of us wanted to go out and dance a bit after having warmed up a bit in M & V's apartment. We went to the Lemon bar where they played old Swedish pop music hits from the 80's. I was almost feeling sorry for D, because if you haven't grown up with that kind of music you would, most likely, think it stinks. But D was happy with the music and also danced his butt off together with the rest of us. I was impressed.

It almost felt like "back in the days" when I lived in Stockholm as a student going out and dancing like crazy not caring how you look when you dance - just giving it all. We had a blast although, I realise that I'm not as energetic now as back then because I'm veeeery tired today!!

1 comment: