Sunday, 31 May 2009

6 days to D day...


...and 10 days to M&V day!!! That's a more fun countdown! I have been sitting here studying and feeling sorry or myself at home the whole weekend while the sun was, and still is, shining over London. There are only a few days left so I will definitely have to pull it together and kill the CFA Level 1 exam like "Xena the warrior princess" (that was how I visualised it this morning when I woke up).

And when that's done I will just relax and enjoy the company of my truely amazing friends, M and V, here in London!!! I like!!!

2 comments:

  1. Seguro que te va MUY MUY BIEN!!

    Suerte!!!!!!!

    Un abrazo.

    Micaela.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muchas gracias, Micaela!!! Cuando tienes el tuyo? Mucha suerte para ti tambien!! Te mando pensamientos positivos para el examen desde Londres!! Un besote

    ReplyDelete