Wednesday, 9 September 2009

Say what?!

I just read in the papers few days ago that a new research report had found that the difference in slaries between men and women were 40% and even as large as 80% for bonuses in the financial sector in London. As a woman that working hard and studying hard to get a recognised designation, I lose my motivation - for a while (I'm not going to give up and let the bastards win, am I?!). I mean, come on! We can't possibly be going backards, can we?! Especially not in these times of financial crisis, when we should have learned from our misstakes. There are also theories saying that testosterone filled youg men are largely to blame for excessive risk taking in the financial sector, so in theory women should be even more valuable on the market. I hope these pig headed sexist bastards will retire soon so we can get some fresh blood into the financial sector that will put up a better fight against inequality!

Yeah, that felt good...

No comments:

Post a Comment