Saturday, 3 October 2009

New season, new things happening

New season - time to look for new opportunities!

Fall is definitely here in London. We had a few days in September with temperatures above 20 degrees which was very nice, but now the mornings are darker and the temperature has definitely gone down dramatically.
So there are a few things going on in my life at the moment - like moving houses for example. Me and D are moving to a bigger place closer to town in mid December. It's going to be nice having a spare room for people coming to visit. Now we have to make do with an aerobed which is not too bad, but a spare room with a double bed is way better. The flat is just a 10 minute walk from where I work, which is kind of brilliant actually. I won't have to spend so much on transport, which is one of the more expensive things here in London compared to other capitals.

I have also started studying Japanese again. I felt I was losing so much of it every year since I don't get the chance to use it so often. Now I'm going to class once a week to learn grammar and Kanji again.
Final thing, I have also applied for a job internally. Have heard it might get quite competitive, but I'm crossing my fingers and hope I'll get called for an interview. Wish me luck!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Christine!!!!!!

    I didn't know anything about the temperature.... It's very cold for me... as always, I will need to find some clothes...

    Quin desastre!

    MaƱana nos vemos.
    Miquela.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend, it has been perfect!

    Thanks a lot for everything!!

    I wish to see both of you soon!

    Micaela.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mica!!
    We had a lot of fun as always!! I will see you in a month wjen I go to Palma.

    Un beso muy grande!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fue fantastico!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I have my fingers crossed, and I wish you all the best!!!!!

    Micaela.

    ReplyDelete