Today I'm battling derivatives
Mmmm.... carbs!
I am proud of being a nerd. Currently I am super nerdy. I study every chance I get, before and after work. I even went on a study date this week to meet up with my dear partner in crime and fellow CFA L2 taker, MC. After having studied efficiently in the library, we went for dinner and a little treat - an ice cream dessert with toffee! We deserved it!!
Today, I have a loooong study day ahead of me. That's why I have prepared a super nice breakfast for myself. One cup of espresso coffee, 1 toast with avocado spread all over it + Spanish cheese and Chorizo, 1 toast with butter and jam - simplicity is divine sometimes! - a kettle full of energising Ginseng tea and lemon and a bowl of blueberries.Bring on the tough CFA stuff!


I admire your dedication. When is the next exam?
ReplyDeleteI wish you all the luck you need to pass it!
Hejsan P!
ReplyDeleteIt's on the 5th of June... Yikes! I'm scared already!
Kram!
Det kommer gå superbra! Du är så smart så. kram.
ReplyDelete