This year has been so full of bad news that I find it hard to believe when something good happens. I always think: "OK, this good thing happened. What other bad thing will happen now to destroy this moment?".
I resigned from my position in IDC almost 2 weeks ago. Just before going to Mallorca on my holidays. The reason was that I had just been offered a job with the competition. It's not like they just called me up on the phone to offer me this, naturally. But a friend of a friend was looking for someone with my background and my friend said "I know just the girl!". 6weeks and 4 interviews later the jobs was mine. I still can't believe it is true. I will be doing more or less the same thing as I do now, but for brand new product and for more money... Maybe I will buy myself my beloved Louboutins with my first paycheck? I think I deserve them now!!
Congrats dear cousin! Is the job in the same place as the love?
ReplyDeleteI hereby command you to go out and buy whatever you want to celebrate this - that is what we work so hard for so go for it!
Lots of love
/Cousin C
Men hejsan C!
ReplyDeleteTack så mycket!!! Kul att se dig här på in lilla blogg. Jag är så glad men det känns samtidigt så overkligt. Kan liksom inte fatta att jag fick det. Var inte orolig, jag har redan planerat att unna mig något fint, vad det blir får bli en senare fråga! Mycket kärlek till er 3 också!!
Well done!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratullations!!!
Very good news!!
Micaela