I haven't said much about the CFA Level 2 exam this time around... But I am doing it and have been studying hard the last few weeks. In fact I have been studying in the office every day after work and every weekend. So I have been in the office EVERY DAY since Easter. It's seriously crunch time. Big time! My right eye is on strike at the moment because I keep my eyes open for too long without blinking and (only) my right eye gets really red and awful...
Kind of feel like a need a new place to hang out... I will though... very soon... because the exam is next Saturday. I can't wait. At the same time I kind of think I need more time to study - to be as prepared as I absolutely can be. But I guess for the CFA you will never really feel like that. At least not me. I have been neglecting everything apart from studying the last few weeks: laundry, tidying up, grocery shopping (if I have to eat olives for dinner because it's the only thing in my fridge - I will), my hair, clothes... no makeup, no contacts! So I have definitely deteriorated these last few weeks...
...but in just a weeks time I will resurface, regain my social life, just get out of my cocoon and... fly like a butterfly!

No comments:
Post a Comment