Saturday, 18 January 2014

Happy first birthday K!

2 days ago my little boy turned one year old. I can't believe a whole has gone by since he was born. The feeling when I held him in my arms for the first time. Incredible, wonderful, beautiful... All the great adjectives you can think of - that. I still feel like the luckiest woman alive, having such a great family ❤❤❤.

K didn't notice his birthday was different from other days, I think. I banged a cake for him and brought it to his nursery. Hopefully he liked it. We also received so many greetings from our friends and extended family. It made me really happy. Just warms my heart to know that there is so much love out there for my son who is just a year old. Amazing.

The Beatles are right:

All you need is love

No comments:

Post a Comment