Saturday, 17 September 2016

(Not so) little baby R

This time around I really have been much worse at writing posts on the blog. Th reason is the fact that I now have two kids and trying to juggle everything else that has to be done, so updates are done to Facebook or Instagram as they are quite short and don't require much of my time. I want to give my blog posts a little more time than what is currently at hand.

R is now 9 months and a half and will start settling in at nursery tomorrow! He started crawling mid July after coming home from Majorca and now he's really fast. My bet is that he will start walking within the next month... Yikes!

His first word was "Mamma"... Love that! Kai's first word was" Pappa" so if feels like we're even now :-) Whilst in Sweden (we came back to Epping just two weeks ago),  where we spent 3 weeks, he learned how to say "Nej nej nej!" Which means "no no no!". And he uses it when he doesn't like something. It's quite funny!

K is a bit jealous of R now but doesn't know how to express it. He is also going through a bit of a phase with arguing, shouting and not listening now. Drives me nuts sometimes! But he can also be the sweetest big brother to R as well. He always gives R a bite of his ice cream whenever he has one.

I'm usually very tired after organising the house and being with the kids. K now only goes 1 day a week to his preschool so have both kids is sometimes very tiring. But I love it! Having my kids with me makes me happy through the tiredness. I'm so blessed
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment