During my year in Japan, I lost something I never thought I would lose - my fear of singing in front of people. In Japan it's natural. Everybody does it - even the shy ones. You're almost weird if you don't sing. I can't say I'm a very good singer but it doesn't matter- in fact, it's better if you suck. It's more fun that way. Nobody will look down on you, everybody will laugh WITH you and not AT you. I miss karaoke!!
The below video is from October 2007, when me and D went on a 2 week trip to Japan. We had a blast!!
All I can say is: BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY! You and me, baby!
ReplyDeleteOh yeah! Those were the golden olden days! Me and Mioli singing in the old Ford Fiesta -86 from the top of our lungs.
ReplyDeleteSome of the lyrics:
"Im just a poor boy, nobody loves me"
Shout:
"HE'S JUST A POOR BOY FROM A POOR FAMILY!!"