Monday, 5 April 2010

Bye bye baby

D in Stockholm

Today was another sad day for me. My baby, D, left for Madrid to start a new adventure. We've had an extraordinary Easter break together in Sweden, so that was a good way to say "so long". However, it's going to be hard as I'm going to miss my baby very much.


I try to look at it from the bright side: I will have sooo much time to focus on the CFA Level 2 exam... Yay...Not so happy about it now, but I really need it. I can already feel the stress of the exam coming closer... Less than 2 months left... Yikes!!


I really can't wait to get it over with. I am planning so many fun things to do after the exam. So many "normal" books to read and friends to visit and my baby, of course.


D, if you read this: Pasatelo bien en Madrid. Ya iré a verte después del examen, pero te mandaré cositas de Londres para que te acuerdes de mi!!!! ;-) Un besiiiiiii

No comments:

Post a Comment