Saturday, 17 September 2011

Another year

Yesterday was my birthday. I have never really had any problems with getting older. I celebrate every year that has passed thinking of all the lovely experiences I had. I don't want to be 25 again. Sure, it was fun but so is 30 and 31 (I hope!) you learn so many new things from all the experiences you acquire through the years so going back to 25 means you wouldn't be quite the same person life shaped you to be now at 31, for example. I like who I am now. When I look back I see someone less mature - not immature- but less than now, which means I think I'm getting to a stage that makes me feel like I'm becoming a better person with each year. Like a good wine I become better with time! Ah sweet ego! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Helt rätt kusin, vi blir både snyggare, smartare och roligare för varje år! :)

    ReplyDelete