Friday, 19 October 2012

Time flies when you're having fun

Picture from Santander, Spain earlier this month

Time goes by so quickly and sometimes... so slowly... I'm 25 weeks pregnant now, which is almost 6 months!! The little boy is growing fast and moving a lot! Instead of just kicks and elbows I have started feeling how he rolls around as well. I kind of felt like a washing machine the other day! Week by week I feel how I expand and my bump is looking more and more like a "proper bump" instead of a beer belly. People on the bus now give me their seat - sometimes. Not always. Apparently I'm carrying quite small as people keep getting surprised that I'm 6 months along.

The month of October is a bit about discovering other parts of Spain. In the beginning of this month me and D went with his family to the north of Spain. My first time. First to Bilbao for 2 days and then passing through Santander and other picturesque villages. We had a lovely time there and the weather was fantastic. It couldn't have been better.

At the end of the month - next week - we are going to the south of Spain with some friends. A&A and M&J. Really looking forward to it! Although this trip will probably be different from what I had imagined when we bought the tickets... as I wasn't pregnant then. I guess it is only wine part I won't be able to do and I might get tired quicker than the others, but equally - I should be fine. I could be the designated driver if needed!

The baby saga continues...

2 comments:

  1. Hej fina! Jag tycker nog också att du har en ganska behändig och fin liten mage! Om du minns den första preggo-bilden som jag la upp på FB så tror jag det var typ samma tid i graviditeten. Kanske något längre gånget. Du får gå in o kolla, den ligger under loggfoton, la upp den den 30 nov 2010... Kraaam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hejsan kusse! Kommer så väl ihåg bilden du lade upp. Kollade precis in den igen och kan bara säga: vad fin!! Nu när man själv är i samma tillstånd så kan man liksom förstå mer av den bilden vad du kanske gick igenom då. Saknar er!! Kram!!!

    ReplyDelete