My little boy is now 7 months and 2 weeks old. Since I last wrote he's learned how to do the Indian wo wo wo sound with a little help of course, he has 2 cute little teeth in his bottom jaw, and he had just started sleeping in his own room. I know I might be boring some people with these leaps of progress but I just find it amazing. It was never amazing when I heard friends' kids did all these things. It's amazing because it's my son, the little creature who couldn't do much besides eat, cry and poo a few months ago. Now he's showing his strong will through sounds and gestures, he has a sense of humour. He loves to laugh and to make me and his daddy laugh and we just have so much fun together goofing around.
I love being a mum. With everything it includes. The joy, frustration, happiness and worries. The good outweighs the bad so many times over it's rediculous. I'm so thankful for my life. If there is such a thing as karma then I must have done something really good to deserve it.
No comments:
Post a Comment