Wednesday, 20 January 2016

A mother of two


I haven't written many blog posts since I became pregnant with my second child. I think it was mainly due to the fact that I was a bit paranoid about anything happening to the baby prior to being born. The reason for my paranoia is due to a miscarriage we had a few months before. It was a painful experience that made me afraid of being happy too soon. I was cautious the whole pregnancy and also more tired and nauseous in the beginning. Everything wet really well in the end and I had our second son R on November 12th 2015. I can't believe it has been ten weeks already! He is such a sweetheart. So different from K but in a way so alike. 

K is very happy and proud to be an older brother but still doesn't know how to play with him just yet. He always does his best to help out, though. My heart melts when K cuddles little R... Even though life with two kids is a lot more tiring and stressful, they do fill every day with joy and love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment