A work mate recomended me to go to Chicago, when I was planning my New York Trip. He said that it's more beautiful. At the time, I just had New York on my brain and the trip was a present for D, so I just thought "maybe later"...and didn't think more about it...
Recently, an American friend of mine (we were classmates in University in Kyoto), annouced her wedding dates - she is getting married in both Japan and America (her fiancé is Japanese) - one is in April (Hiroshima) and the other one i July (Ohio). I'm leaning towards the Ohio wedding, since my schedule is more or less free around then. I'm super excited! Oh... I realise I am flotaing into outer space away from my point...
Sooooooooo, while I'm in "Los Estados Unidos" (=The United States) I want to go see some other cool city. My friend at work showed me so many cool/beautiful/awesome/wowoweewah (Borat) pictures of Chicago that I almost fell in love with the city!
Another cool thing about Chicago is that they have the lake!! The lake is "Lake Michigan" and it's huge! It's also beautiful. That's something NYC doesn't have... A lake... The one in Central Park does NOT count!!
Hopefully my Ritsumeikan University friends Alex (who just got a kick ass job offer in Tokyo!!!), Sakiko (my Japanese H&M secret agent) and Daiki (Mr. Interior Design fashionista) can make it to the same wedding as me. That would be so much fun!!!
Ritsumeikan University reunion in Chicago!! Saikooo!

No comments:
Post a Comment