Monday, 9 February 2009

Dinosaurs


The museum entrance - and a perfect shot of our nostrils
Nice architechture
Uh oh, D... DON'T MOVE..There is a T Rex behind you!!!

Sunday morning was sunny, so going out was a god idea. Me and D felt like being a bit cultural, so we decided to go to the Natural History Museum. After a hamburger at the Ultimate Burger restaurant in Picadilly Circus, we headed for South Kensington.

The building is so beautiful! I had no idea, but it was a very pleasant surprise. We are not people who can go a whole day around a museum - we last for about 2 hours, then our batteries die... So we decided to go straight to the coolest part of the museum: the dinosaurs!! When I see these huge sceletons I wish I could go back in time and see them for real - disregarding the fact that they would probably eat me straight away... They were so big and cool! I know I sound like a geek, but I kind of always knew I was one anyways, so I don't care! I would definitely recommend people to go to this museum. It's got a lot of interesting stuff.

If I had to choose what dinosaur I would like to be I would say I'd be one of the swimming seaweed eating ones that look like seals with really long necks... In my head they had a pretty cool life swimming around with gigantic pre historic fishes...

No comments:

Post a Comment