Yesterday was a lot of fun! It's been way too long since I last went out. After work I met up with a friend I hadn't seen for quite a while, at Pitcher & Piano at Cornhill. We had decided to have some drinks there and then go with a few friends of hers to have dinner at Rocket. I had such a good time! It was a proper girly night out! At Rocket I also had a lovely meal - the weirdest salad - Fish'n chip salad! It was delicious!
After dinner I called D to see if he was still out on his after work. It turned out he was just next to the place we had been earlier (P&P) in the evening - the Abacus. I said goodbye to my friends who were heading home and went in to Abacus. D was there with 2 of his workmates. We had a good laugh! I also bought a lollipop for 1 pound! That's the most expensive lollipop I've had in my life!
Just like Cinderella, we had to leave before midnight, but not for the same reason - we had to catch the last tube. I fell asleep straight away on D's shoulder on the tube...
It was just the kind of night I needed!
Sounds wonderful, but I remember a time when we STARTED partying around midnight... :) Times change, and we too! I wish parties could start at 5-6 pm and end at midnight. I get so tired nowadays...
ReplyDeleteLas cosas son diferentes en Inglaterra.. aqui empezamos a salir a las 12, como ya sabéis, pero depues está lo de conducir..... que os voy a contar....
ReplyDeleteMe gusta mucho el blog, y también salir en él.. es genial!!!
Un beso muy fuerte de todos desde Mallorca. Aqui también hace frío, perono tanto. D. te entiendo!!!!!!!!!
Hasta pronto.
Micaela.
Yeah those were the days! When I had energy enough to dance for 5 hours in a row go home, take a shower and then go to work!!! I could NEVER do that now!! I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling like this!!
ReplyDeleteSi en Inglaterra las cosas son muy diferentes... Hace tanto frio que la unica manera de aguantar la fiesta es salir pronto y volver pronto! A ver qi aguantamos mas en verano!! ;-) Tambien es que vamos directos de la oficina al pub - Hay que calentarse con una pinta!
ReplyDeleteMica, cuando quieras puedes venir a probar las fiestas aqui en Londres con nosotros! Haremos fotos chulas para colgar en el blog!! Jejeje!! ;-)
Un super beso para ti & otro para los Chicos de Alteon!