I didn't think I would get to this point, but I can officially state that 2008 was a bad hair year. The whoooole year. I never used to have bad hair days - they were just all normal - never great. I've never cared much about doing my hair, because it's a constant battle - and I always lose. So having straight hair suits me - I don't even need to brush it in the mornings. Perfect!
I think I had my hair cut about 3 times last year and once in Dec 2007 just before I came here. All were bad. Not disasters, but they were not haircuts I felt comfortable in. I like the feeling of leaving the hairdresser's feeling that I made an improvement. But in 2008 every time was just "Naaah..., not really me" and the worst thing is that you instantly, after confirming the bad haircut in the mirror at home, think of the time it takes for it to grow out... Gaaah!
So for 2009, I wish for a good, or at least normal hair year.
I can't imagine you having a bad anything. You always look so fresh and cute! You should see my new hair cut. I was told that it would be really easy to maintain, but OMG. It looks terrible if I don't wash and blow dry my hair every morning (which I don't, of course).
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Paulina, but I can assure you I certainly don't feel that way! It just looks ok because I put it up in a ponytail as often as I can - that way you can't see that my head actually looks like a pine tree. I always thought you were vey good with haircuts. I would kill for your "självfall"!!
ReplyDeleteOh GIRLFRIENDS, It's time you met with Antti. The GOD of hair!!!! :D
ReplyDeleteAnd Christine. Do u remember the time we looked at our hair through microscopes at Biology class? Aha... I rest my case. some people have hair...And some people have twigs. ;)