Friday, 16 January 2009

Finally home!!!

Who says some retail therapy doesn't cheer you up?
I know - I'm completely irresistable

Aaaah!!! It feels o good to be home!! Our clients made us get up really early in the morning to monitor a work process, so we missed the breakfast at the hotel!!! :-( I mean, the breakfast is the best part about staying at a hotel!!! Well, we worked hard until 1pm, when I almost felt like eating my own arm... Fortunately I didn't. I settled for a yummy burger instead.

The trip home took 5 hours from door to door, since we managed to finish in time to be at the airport 2 hours before the flight. The flight itself takes just a bit over an hour. If you're me and you have 2 hours at an airport - you buy stuff. I got something for me and a little something for my hubby... It was a great deal! 2 for 1!! I got myself a Thierry Mugler perfume, "Alien - Eau Luminescente" and the old classic Davidoff "Cool Water" for David.

Now I feel so relaxed, after having a hot bubble bath. I also look smashing with the mud mask I have put on my face! I'm princess Fiona from the Shrek movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment