Thursday, 1 January 2009

Prospero año nuevo!!!

The picture is of the Cathedral in Palma de Mallorca. Beautiful!

Yesterday was a tough one!! After many hours of travelling and some waiting in the Airport of Berlin, I touched down in the beautiful island of Mallorca.

After having had a wonderful dinner with David and his family we followed the spanish tradition of having 12 grapes during the last 12 seconds of the year - for good luck. We all made it even though most of us chewed and swallowed the seeds as well! After having toasted with champagne to welcome the new year, me, David, David's sister Aina and her boyfriend Alberto headed for the party.

We had a lot of fun and danced until 4 o'clock in the morning. It had been a very long day so I was knackered to say the least!!!

I hope you all had a great New Years Eve and that you will have a prosperous 2009!!

No comments:

Post a Comment