Thursday, 15 January 2009

My 1st visit to Edinburrrgh!!!

This is the cosy big bed I'm going to sleep in tonight!

My day started very early - at 5:10. Taxi to Stansted airport at 5:30. Had a nice brekkie in the airport and then on to the plane. As usual I was sleeping before takeoff and woke up just before we started to ascend towards Edinburgh airport.

The work day was pretty tough!! We arrived at the JP Morgan office at 10:00 and were super efficient through the day until 5pm. That's when we kind of ran out of energy.

Tomorrow we're going to have to get up early as well as we have to document an early work process, with JP Morgan again. Thank god it's Friday tomorrow!!!

Now I'll go out for dinner and have a look at Edinburgh city with my colleague! I'll take some more pictures then and upload them if I have the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment