Saturday, 10 January 2009

A lovely (but cold) day on Oxford street

Brunch at Richoux
My brunch

Bon apetite!
Me and Micaela outside the Louis Vuitton shop in Selfridge's

Today, we started with a lovely and nourishing brunch at Richoux. After indulging in waffles with maple syrup, toasts, bacon and other yummy things, we went (so full we were almost rolling) to meet my friend Micaela at Oxford Street.

After diving into some shops searching for the leftovers of the sale we went to the mother of all department stores: Selfridges. I drooled for a while outside the Chanel handbag shop, then we went to gether to see if there was anything cheap on sale... No luck... I saw some shoes I would call almost "flip flops" from Christian Louboutain - with the charachteristic red sole - for a smashing sale price of 255 pounds! I do like Louboutain shoes, but I wouldn't buy flip flops for that price...
After the shopping we said goodbye to Micaela, who was going back to her hotel. Me, David and my parents went to have some dinner in Golders Green at a Korean restaurant. It was yummy!! Now we all smell like garlic!!

1 comment:

  1. The day was fantastic, I enjoyed a lot!!!!

    I will do it again!

    Thanks Christine, David and your parents.

    Micaela.

    ReplyDelete