Sunday, 25 January 2009

I can't stop myself!

I'm mad about perfumes! This is a new thing for me. There are so few perfumes that I feel suit me, that I ALWAYS feel I HAVE to buy a perfume if I think it is "me. I recently bought the Thierry Mugler "Alien" perfume which I thought was "me".

This weekend I realised that I have another "me" - maybe more of a summer "me": it's an Elizabeth Arden perfume called "Mediterranean Breeze" - suuuuch a commerial name... But it was on sale!!! Like SJP would say (about her own perfume) "I had to have it!!". Yeah I know, us women have such difficult issues to deal with!! Hey, I blame the crappy weather!

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean! I came to the conclusion that I have so many "me:s" that I stopped buying perfumes altogether. The only one that I've ever had is Lagerfeld's "Sun moon stars": http://www.fragrancex.com/images/products/parent/1238W.jpg.

    I still love it.

    (BTW, blaming the crappy weather always works!)

    ReplyDelete